Rise Up + Shine Bright
What Is The Lotus?
The Lotus is a post-relationship coaching program where Kazi will work with you to uncover the lessons learned, cleanse your internal space and lay a firm foundation to build a healthy, loving partnership moving forward.
Why The Lotus?
This program is named after the lotus flower, which grows out of the lowest point in muddy swamps—rising up above the water to show its beauty and brilliance. In many cultures, the lotus is a symbol of spiritual growth, purification and clarity of heart as well as the mind. After any relationship, there are feelings of hurt, frustration, loss and sometimes confusion. Like the lotus, this program is designed to help you rise up out of all of those negative feelings and be your best self.
Is The Lotus Right For You?
Whether you are coming out of a long-term relationship, looking for an emotional purge or getting prepared to date again, this program will get you in action toward getting past the hurt, confronting your fears and preparing you to move courageously into your next relationship.
What does The Lotus feature?
-  90 minute one-on-one coaching sessions [via phone, Skype or in-person].
- In-depth exploratory conversations, creative exercises and homework assignments.
- Daily motivational messages to keep you focused on taking the steps toward your goal.
- Recording of each session to document the process, track your journey and reinforce the take-aways.
- A tried and proven methodology that will deliver on its promise.
What Are The Benefits Of The Lotus?
- A deeper understanding of your issues and how to heal from them.
- Objective counsel, practical advice and accountability partnership.
- Clarity about what you want, why you want it and how you can get it.
- Increased velocity between where you are now and where you want to be.
- Dedicated time, support, motivation and encouragement.
"Kazi you walked me through the worst betrayal I have ever experienced. You helped me to get my power back. I can't thank you enough! I don't know how I would have made it through without you." —Cheyrl W.